- People-to-people Exchange
- Promote people-to-people exchanges between Japan and Asian countries.
- Invite specialists from a variety of fields such as, scholars, researchers, government officials and entrepreneurs.
- Select project themes from the domains of Social, Human and Natural Sciences, focusing on issues which are important or will be of increasingly importance.
- Human Resources Development
- Promote overseas education and training courses projects as well as create programs for Japanese educational institutions or private companies which advance human resources development.
- In parallel with the above, dispatch Japanese specialists to Asian countries and promote human resources development on the spot by education and training courses.
- Promotion of Economy & Industry Exchanges
- Apart from the above 2, put the following in execution:
- Assist transfer and transmission of Japanese management systems and technologies contributing to development of economies and industries in Asian countries.
- Promote exchanges to develop joint projects.
- Enlightenment and Promotion of Cultures of Various Countries in Asia
Contribute to deepen the level of international understanding of old culture, traditional arts or contemporary culture such as music, animation and pop culture through mutual activities of enlightenment and promotion with the keywords “Tradition” and “Cutting Edge”.
- Promotion of Activities concerning Project Development
- Create new projects concerning the above 1 ~ 4.
- Develop programs to put new projects in execution.
- Foster human resources who can create programs.
All projects should be approved by the board in order to be put in execution.